Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Senior Parents:

I have had a number of you request a parent meeting to help you as parents know what needs to be getting done with your senior students to prepare them for college or the workforce. I apologize that I did not hold a meeting last spring and that I have been unable to get one scheduled this fall. Some of you may know that I coach volleyball for LMM and therefore, planning a parent night right now is nearly impossible.

I have, however, narrated the PowerPoint that I typically use for my Junior Parent Night that highlights all the information that you need to help your senior student prepare for graduation and beyond. I emailed it to Sadie and she is going to get it uploaded to my webpage on the school website. If you would like me to email it to you, please email me requesting that I send it to you and I will do so. You can email me at april.hendrickson.2@sendit.nodak.edu

If you have any questions after viewing and listening to the PowerPoint, please do not hesitate to call or email me. I am more than willing to answer any questions you might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment